Socialphy User Ranks
Contribute something great and increase your Socialphy status.
Rookie: When you first join the site your rank will be "Rookie." If you have Rookie status, you are free to enjoy all the content on the site, but you won't be able to comment on posts outside of the Rookie section or give points to a post. The Socialphy team does this in order to protect the users from Spam and to make sure the content on the site is of the highest quality. The idea is that if a Rookie user creates quality posts for the site, it will only be a matter of time before they graduate to the next rank where they can freely post, comment, and give points to any post.
There are two ways to move up to the next rank in Socialphy:
- The first is by creating a post that receives at least 50 points. This will automatically move you up to the next rank.
- The second way is being promoted by a moderator of the site. The moderators of Socialphy will often visit the Rookie section and award "Full User" status to Rookies who are creating good posts.
Full User: When you graduate from Rookie status you will become a Full User. With this new rank you will be given 10 points per day, which you can give to the posts that you like the most. If there is a post that you really like you can give it all of your points, or you can distribute them in whatever way you like. Full User also means that you can enjoy all the features of Socialphy, including posting on the main page, giving points, voting, commenting, and more!
Great User: Becoming a Great User is a lot more difficult to do! With this rank, you will have 15 points per day to distribute. You can become a Great User if you:
- Make a post that is featured on TV, the radio, or in printed media.
- Find a bug or a system error and report it to Socialphy.
- Are a member who continually makes great posts and the community agrees that you deserve this rank!
Moderator: A moderator is someone who works to help Socialphy run more smoothly. This includes things like going through the content to make sure that it complies with the protocol. These users have 35 points to distribute daily. A moderator is also a great person to contact with further questions or problems. They are here to help! If you need to contact a moderator, click here.« Tutorial Home