I never thought designing ice cube molds was such a big business. It's something so simple but with so much scope for creativity. Here are some of the coolest statement making ice cube tray designs I've found.
1. Cool Jewels - these would definitely add a touch of bling to your cocktail...
2. Fossiliced Dinosaur Bones - I like the genius word play here. Should definitely be drunk with colorful cocktails such as the green below..
3. Gins and Titonic - again another genius word pun. You can sit and watch the Titanic tragically sink and disintegrate into your gin and tonic. There's even ice blocks too to recreate the whole scene!
4. Frozen Bullets - I think these bullets of ice are my favorite. They make me think of James Bond for some reason.
5. Fishbones - and why not. Another novel idea. Definitely one for the kids.
6. Frozen Smiles - another one of my favorites. I think these would look good in a nice pink color thrown in a vodka and tonic... Just hope that your grandmother doesn't mistake them for her false teeth.
7. Shark Fins - great for summer beach-themed parties. I'm not convinced that they would actually float like that though?
8. Stone Cold statues - A touch of Easter Island in a glass. Totally random but pretty cool.
I wonder how easily the ice cubes come out of the mold without breaking?
On a side note, if you've ever wondered how to make crystal clear ice cubes, here's your answer: