When Mother Nature gets angry, that's what it looks like. So imagine how the ancient Vikings tremble before God, Thor, responsible for this incredible phenomenon. Photographer Mike Hollingshed provided these incredible photographs. Lightning can travel at speeds of 220 000 km / h and its temperature reaches 30 thousand degrees Celsius. How is lightning - still remains controversial scientists. If you have a panic fear of thunder and lightning - you astraphobia.
1. The storm in the northern part of South Dakota with numerous lightning June 16, 2010.
2. For a snapshot photographer used Photoshop. He sent a camera at one point, took a few pictures and then put a picture on each other with the help of photoshop. All photos are made with a long lightning delay. So much cleaner image.
3. Lightning over by flood waters after the flood.
4. Lightning over the swollen river, Missouri.
5. Photographer shot of lightning in the distance, but then, looking at pictures, he noticed that there is lightning struck and closer.
6. "That night there was a lot better than the previous one, because the rain was not so much. It was easier to realize that nothing is over you shines."
7. Lightning dye clouds in incredible colors. Clouds painted on the right, basically, the lights of Omaha, but left - a natural artist.
8. Harmony yellow and pink. And serenely calm water.
9. Lightning strikes the TV tower in North Omaha.
10. For half an hour in the tower struck by lightning eight times.
11. Lightning over the flood waters.
12. The storm in the western part of Nebraska.
13. The storm in the western part of Nebraska.
14. Lightning, stars and moon in Arlington, Nebraska.
15. Orange Sky.
16. Parking of trucks at night. Formation of amazing super-cells near the parking truck in Nebraska.
17. Thunderstorm with lightning.
18. Picture taken to the east of York, Nebraska. Lightning strikes quickly, swiftly and very strongly, illuminating the silhouettes of the trees tormented by storm.