Worst Fashion Trends that should be avoided so that the error does not occur in a dress. There are several ways to celebrities dress who had become a fashion trends but it is one way of dressing. some of the Worst Fashion Trends of All Time.
1. Shoulder pads In ’80s, almost all women wear clothes that wear shoulder bumps. However, this trend is quickly passed after she realized that the shoulder pads do not make their appearance to be more trendy (except maybe Lady Gaga).
2. Transparent bra straps Visible bra straps is not good. But that does not mean if a transparent bra strap so it does not matter. Remember, it’s transparent bra straps are not “invisible”. If you want to wear clothes that show my shoulders better to buy a strapless bra as well.
3. Clothes “hanging” Popularized by Madonna in the ’80s and again by Britney and Christina in the 2000′s, short tops that show was so popular flat stomach. No wonder the aerobics video to make six pack abs also be involved in demand.
4. Hairpin childhood Pinch to form a colorful cute funny if it was worn by children under the age of 5 years. But in the years 90′s, some women such as rocker Courtney Love could make these flops are popular among adult women.
5. Mini backpack In the early 90s, box office movie “Clueless” Alicia Silverstone names that jump-start also boosted the popularity of a small back packs. The shape is the same as regular backpack, but its size and only fit mini wallet or powder compact.
6. G-String a peek In early 2000, R & B singer Sisqo popularized the song “Thong Song” and make sales, aka G-String thong thong strap alias increases. The pop star began to intentionally degrade thong panties and pulled her up to look, and many young girls to follow.
7. Collar stand It is a widely used style of the men in the 50′s. Popularized back in the 90′s one footballer Eric Cantona.
8. Sagging pants Can we blame MTV for this one trend? From the start of rappers, hip-hop artists, musicians to punk bands, all wearing pants that had been drawn up to show declining their boxer shorts. This style is so disturbing to the point that the United States had wanted to make a law banning sagging pants he wore.
9. Fannypack For whatever reason Rihanna wore waist bag in 2012. Though the majority of people in the world agree that the fanny pack was not only fashionable and suitable for use by elderly tourists.
10. Furry boots Whether it’s boots or a poodle?
11. Harem pants The first time this pair of MC Hammer popularized in 1990, many people find them ridiculous. But now even many women who would deliberately wear pants are bulging at the top of this.