18 Things to Consider Before Moving in with your Boyfriend
Moving in with your boyfriend (or girlfriend) is quite a big deal. There are many pros and cons to weigh up before you take the plunge. Including the following....
1. Your refrigerator will go from this...
2. Your Netflix Instant queue will go from this...
3. Your highly-organized bookshelf will go from this...
4. To this:
Those action figures gotta end up somewhere!
5. Enjoy hot, relaxing baths?
Not when your tub looks like this:
6. Cute shoe rack!
He will never use it. Ever.
7. Your dirty laundry basket will stop looking cute:
AND you'll be doing laundry twice as often.
8. Your sock drawer will go from this...
9. But mostly, you'll see this:
And you'll see it EVERYWHERE.
10. Your matching set of pots and pans will go from this...
11. Nice sink?
12. That pretty toilet you've always wanted?
Ladies, never — I repeat, NEVER — look at what's under the toilet seat.
13. Organized cereal?
14. Toilet paper turned into a bow?
15. How adorable, you put your flip flops on hangers!
Why would you ever do that.
16. Lots and lots of pillows on your bed?
Who needs 'em?
17. And what's the point in a cute trash can...
...if it's always overflowing?
18. Oh, and those ridiculously fancy soaps you buy?
They won't look so nice with pubes all over them.
I have to admit, I'm not quite as neat and tidy and organized as this post purports the female sex to be. I've never arranged my socks in separate compartments nor owned any fancy soaps. In fact I think I'm probably the perfect girlfriend. Who wants to move in with me?
Sources of Information
The post is made up of the author's original content, or is a compliation of material from various places.