~Keep Your Girlfriend Happy~
Welcome to my post!
This is how to keep your girlfriend happy all the time. If you follow these directions well, you'll probably have a wonderful relationship. She'll be very happy! Being a good boyfriend is a lot of work, so make sure she's worth it.
1) Listen to her. If she has mentioned that something you do bothers her, change your behavior. We are not saying that you should change who you are, but relationships require compromise from both ends. She may have already changed something about herself for you!
2) Tell the truth about important issues, but know when little white lies are appropriate. Lies will drive a wedge of suspicion and mistrust between you and your girlfriend that you may never be able to fix. You may throw away a whole relationship with just one act of mistrust. Your actions should also prove to her that you are trustworthy. Conversations you have with other women should never border the line of being flirtatious or intimate. She needs to know that she can trust you in speech and conduct even in the little things. If you have a hard time with this one, maybe you aren't ready for a relationship and should instead question why you feel the need to flirt with other women in the first place. When you are in a relationship, and it comes to telling the truth about whether or not another woman is hotter than her, or has better eyes/breasts/ass/legs etc, then default answer should always be a resounding "NO!" And never talk about how you find some celebrity really gorgeous, it will only make her feel bad about herself, and she will resent you for it. And if you do feel the need to comment on the beauty of Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johansson, always remind her that in your eyes she is more attractive.
3) Be sensible about how you talk about female friends. If you have female friends that you would like your girlfriend to befriend mutually, or if you want her to trust you in your friendships with other women, NEVER comment on a female friend's physical appearance as if you find her attractive. If you have something positive to say about your friend, make it about her personality, as in, that she is warm, friendly, or creative. Whatever you do, don't lead in with, "My friend is coming to town and I really want you to meet her. You'll really like her. She's gorgeous! All of my friends can't keep their eyes off her - when she's around, conversation stops because all the guys just keep staring at her!" Don't expect your girlfriend to want to meet your friend after that with open arms. She's going to have a difficult and awkward time of it, and it won't be because she's just insecure. Language like this is hurtful to her, as it seems to her and to others that you see her as another rung on the line of beautiful women around you. Have some sensitivity when talking with her about your female friends, and don't talk to her about them like your girlfriend's just one of the guys. You will make her feel that you may not love her enough to keep your eyes off of other women, or to think about what you say before you say it when speaking to her. Always uplift your girlfriend so that knows that she is the only one in the world that you have eyes for. Your friendships with your female friends will be accepted much more smoothly if you follow this step.
4) Be spontaneous. Surprise her with flowers or notes. Whisk her away to an unplanned romantic dinner, day, or weekend. (However, make sure you plan it on a night/day/weekend when you know she won't have things to do).
Take her somewhere new. Many girls will get bored if you take them to the same place time after time (unless it's a special place for the both of you) so mix it up a little. You should enjoy the variety of new places with her, too! It creates new conversation topics and memories!
5) Be considerate. Recognize when she needs you to be there for her and when she needs to be alone. Never ignore her when you don't have a good reason.
6) Give each other space. Don't smother your girlfriend—you want her to be excited each time she sees or hears from you. If you smother her, she may become overwhelmed. That could ruin a good relationship. Play it cool without ignoring her.
7) Return her calls and texts. Unless she specifies that you don't need to call her back, it's good to get back to her when your girlfriend calls you. It's also not hard to text her back or update her on what you are doing throughout the day. Let her know she's on your mind even though you are not with her in person. Girls can get insecure when ignored. You don't want your girlfriend insecure. A confident girl is a happy girl. A happy girl is good to her boyfriend.
8) Get her a gift. It doesn't have to be big—even a small gift, like her favorite candy bar, goes a long way. Be listening to things she's wanted and surprise her with them from time to time.
If it's a big holiday, listen to hints she may be dropping about what she wants. Thoughtful gifts will show her you care. Bring her to the mall and pay attention to what she points out.
Put some thought into it! What does she like? Music? Scarves? Delicate bracelets? Does she have any collections? Does she have a wish list somewhere you can buy from? Has she mentioned wanting anything lately? Perhaps you could ask your mom or her best friend for advice!
Get her something she can wear every day to remind her of you! Perhaps a nice sweater? A locket with a picture of you inside can be an awesome idea, if you think she's into that.
If she gets you a gift for a holiday and you don't get her one in return, she's probably going to be bummed (even if she doesn't admit it). If this has happened in the past, make sure it won't happen again—and make up for doing it with a few surprise gifts.
9) Confide in her. Open up to her in a way that you don't do for most people. Keep her secrets when she does the same for you. A healthy thing about having a girlfriend is that you can show her a side of you you wouldn't normally show any of your buddies.
10)Defend her. If someone is teasing her, take her side (or no side at least). Girls need to know that their man has their back at all times. How would you feel if she took her friends' or your friends' side over yours? Let her know she can depend on you. That is how a relationship works.
11) Respect her. Remember that your girlfriend is not your "property." Be mindful of her opinions and desires, even if they differ from your own. Don't make her feel stupid just because she doesn't think the way you do on everything. You're supposed to make her feel good; not bad.
12) Make her feel special. While it is completely permissible for you to be friends with other girls in the proper context, don't flirt or put yourself in situations that will make you or her uncomfortable. Women have a strong sense of intuition and often times may see a compromising situation when men only see something innocent. Males and females don't see things the same way, so listen to her. Don't talk about other girls' appearances in front of her either, even if it's a celebrity. Wait to say it when she's not around. Tell her occasionally: "You're my only girl" or "You're the only girl I have feelings for" or something similar. You want your girlfriend feeling confident at all times. Insecure girlfriends are the worst!
Never ignore her. It hurts immensely, and if you ignore her enough, it may make her think about dumping you (although she won't let you know unless she decides to go through with it). Don't leave her waiting, either. Girls easily become offended, especially the sweet and sensitive ones.
Text her when you're thinking about her. But DO NOT text anything you might not want her friends or family to read. Because once you have sent it, it's on her phone forever for anyone to read. Also, try texting her good morning as often as possible. A girl loves to know she was the first thing on her boyfriend's mind when he started his day.
13) Make her laugh. This doesn't mean that you should tell corny jokes at every opportunity. Know what kind of humor she likes. If she's upset, try and cheer her up (without being crass).
14) Please her friends and family. If her friends and family don't like you, she may have second thoughts about you herself. Girls talk to other girls, and girls can be impressionable. Always act like a gentleman around her friends and family, and elicit confidence!
15) Treat her like a princess! Open doors for her, offer her your jacket, pull her chair out for her, and stand up when she enters the room! She'll love these little gestures. When you take her on dates, never let her pay. There is just something so sexy about a man when he takes care of the dinner bill like it's no big deal.
16) Compliment her. Tell her she is beautiful, especially when she least expects it. Girls can spend a lot of effort trying to look nice, and it will make her happy that you noticed. Make your compliments meaningful and truthful. Instead of "Your hair is pretty," try "I really like the way you did your hair tonight! It looks so soft and beautiful." Say what you like about what you like. If her hair smells good, say it smells amazing and hold her close!
17) Don't take her for granted. Keep in mind that she could leave you, so you'd better work hard at keeping her happy so that you can keep her as your girlfriend. Girls will only take so much hurt in a relationship. If you find that you are constantly hurting her, it won't be long before you lose her. Some girls can and will take some low blows from their boyfriends, but in time, she will realize she could find someone else to make her just as happy, or even happier! If you want to keep her, it's time to start treating her like a gentleman should.
18) Don't be ashamed to compliment her or show her affection in front of others. Real men aren't ashamed to show the world they've found a good woman, and your girl will love you for that. People talk publicly about the things they value, she will instantly feel like a priority if you are confident enough to show the world how you feel about her. Hold her hand in the mall or throw your arm around her at the movies.
19) When you’re in a relationship, it’s usually best you don’t have a MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, or Crushspot. It can be a distraction. This is because you can’t control flirtatious girls trying to hit on you. But if your girlfriend sees this, it will make her uncomfortable. If she is already insecure then this could make things worse. She may not know whether to trust if someone started flirting with you for no reason or if you and the girl have something going on that made her flirt with you in the first place. This can be very confusing and no girl wants to be confused about another girl’s place in her man’s life. Maybe if you are into social networks you can try giving her a shoutout every now and then, to show her that you aren’t hiding her and your proud to be her man. Can’t go wrong with showing appreciation.
- Be sure to spend time alone with your girlfriend.
- Balance your your time spent with friends and with her. Don't ever make her feel like you'd rather be with your friends than be with her.
- When you hang out with other girls that your friends with, make sure to invite your girlfriend so that she can meet these girls and be comfortable with you spending time with them.
- Listen to what she says and say a little along with it.
- Let her know she is appreciated.
- Do little things, she will be thankful for them; things like opening doors for her or pick up her pencil when it falls.
- Girls like guys who work hard for their affection.
- Get to know her favorite music band and find a song that you like so you can have a topic to talk to her about.
- Whenever you smile, really mean it. Look into her eyes and smile as if you were seeing them twinkle. It makes you feel really happy and comfortable with each other, and shows feeling.
- Try to be friends with her friends even if her friends are annoying.
- Remember: girls love romance. There is nothing a girl likes more than a nice candlelit dinner. Be an outstanding boyfriend and actually think about your girlfriend and her needs. In return, she should do the same.
- Do not get too comfortable in the relationship. Keep doing the same things you did to get her and you will be amazed at how much she will give back in return.
Make sure to remember her birthday, your anniversary and get her nice surprises.
- As said earlier, never lie to her! She'll know when you do.
- Spend as little time as possible with other girls, you can still be friends with most of them!*When it comes to other girls, don't be too friendly with them. She can easily mistake that overly-friendliness with flirting, and that really hurts.
- Best friends and family can come before your girlfriend, but don't always drop plans with her because of them.
- Don't put your hobbies, video games, YouTube, music, or other things you like BEFORE her. It's hurtful, especially if you tell her you love her. NEVER listen to music with headphones on when she's sitting there next to you, even if one earbud is out (boys make this mistake often). That is, of course, unless she's listening to the music with you! However, chances are that she's rather have you listening to HER than to your music (which you can listen to whenever you'd like!)
- When she goes on a date with you, she doesn't go there so that you can play games on your iphone and text your buddies-- So don't do that stuff when you're on a date! If you do, it makes her think THAT is more important than spending time with her. Also, it's downright RUDE. After all, you can do that stuff as much as you'd like when she's not around! Dates are special times for you two to spend together, so treat them as such!
- When you hug her, make sure it's a genuine hug.
- DO NOT EVER say you are going to kill yourself, even if you are kidding. She will not take it well.
- Make sure you know her well before you follow ALL of these steps. Not all girls will want you to do everything on this list. But most girls will like you to do small things like opening doors and stuff like that and that will make you more admirable.
- Some will take the small things as insults. Like they feel like you opening the door for them means that you think they can't do it themselves.
- Don't talk about sex all the time, or they may think you're with them for the sex and not for the love.
- A relationship is more than casually dating another, it takes time, and that is what she will appreciate the most.
Do not ask other girls for pictures, even you want to see what their dress looks like. Not a good idea!
Sources of Information
Are you sure you want to block this user?
¿Seguro deseas procesar este post?