The computer turns on, starts and turns: some causes.
Sometimes when we turn on the computer starts normal but suddenly shuts down or restarts. In this post we discuss some popular causes.
Normally, when passes this is because something is wrong, because it is not a behavior that we should take extreme caution. What I would say is as a series of steps that I recommend you follow the letter to get to the real cause of the conflict presented
In the following order, I recommend to them that they are discarding:
1. power source: recommend installing one according to the requirement of the PC, because most of the time may be because the team needs more energy and the source of power really does not cover what is required, in addition, if the source has some kind of conflict as a damaged componentIt is not going to completely surrender
2. Microprocessor: Does thermal paste? There is some dust which is affecting it? There is much work to be done, even can test to see if the problem persists with another microprocessor. We have to be quite careful with this aspect
3. Ventilation problems: practically is one of the most common; I advise all to thoroughly clean the PC, and even blowing, remove traces of dust, and many times, putting thermal paste on the microprocessor would solve
4. RAM memory: If the memory has a defective pin, you can start and will work perfectly, but when you get to this point then happens what is the protagonist of this post; therefore I would advise that friends
5 refute this. Motherboard: as I did this evening (inspiration for writing this post), a drop of light abombó 8 capacitors on a motherboard; customer led the PC to another technician, and he told him that he was the source. It came to me to buy the source, and I immediately diagnostiqué the problem. He had several crowned capacitors, even had several that threw the liquid of the same. Problems that are likely to
6. Any newly installed component: If by chance they installed a new component or additional device, then try to remove it to discard it.
Thank you for visiting the post
Sources of Information
The post is made up of the author's original content, or is a compliation of material from various places.