Hey Socialphy This post will show you how to install your .ipa files without itunes, through SSH on your iPhone or iPod touch
1) Download any .ipa from various sites around the internet
2) SSH into your device.. I like to use iFunBox cause it's wired and much faster to transfer files. Another option is WinSCP. Also make sure you have iFile on your iPhone that way you will be able to navigate on the device itself.
3) Copy the .ipa file and paste it into:
4) Close out and disconnect from the SSH. Don't forget to eject correctly.
5) On your iPhone, go into Installous
6) Click the downloads tab. You should see the file you just pasted. Click install.
7) I like restart the device after so if you have some problems try that and Enjoy!
Please follow, comment, and give points!!
Sources of Information
The post is made up of the author's original content, or is a compliation of material from various places.