The present state of the business environment is highly unstable and uncertain. Every day, we are being flooded with a torrent of information, news, and events. A smart investor should be on top of this plethora of information in order to make profit out of it.
As a new trader, you can prevent losses and make a profitable trade by having the right information at the right time. You just have to make sure that you are not missing any relevant news and information concerning the particular stock you're keeping your eye on for trading. But the question is, how do you get all that information while you are busy studying and analyzing stocks?
The right solution is BlastChart - a great stock charting tool for learners, newbies and part-time investors. This tool is specifically designed for those who are new in trading and are not full time traders yet. It is available at a very minimal cost and is user-friendly. With its intuitive design and clever features, it can help you have all the relevant information you need about the stock you're keeping track of. This particular feature of BlastChart is called Smart Internet Browsing and boasts of the following functionalities:
1. Automatically open quote page for your currently selected symbol in a financial website To eradicate the need of manually going to a site to search and do research on any particular stock, BlastChart automatically opens your chosen stock or symbol's quote page in your preferred financial website. As a way of a reminder for you to complete your research, you can open multiple pages at once. For example, if you prefer Yahoo Finance, you can have the key stats, the options page, and the market pulse opened simultaneously!
2. Integration with leading finance websites - customized for your favorite website Pre-configured with Yahoo Finance, BlastChart was designed to support up to 10 different websites in one click, taking into account the most popular websites that includes your favorite ones. For instance, I like using Navellier's Portfolio grader website. I have one of the browsers configured for this site. When I select a symbol from my favorites list, BlastChart opens Navellier'sreport for the stock under my current view.
3. Support for multiple browser windows Depending on the version of your choice, BlastChart supports multiple browser windows. In addition to Yahoo Finance and BlastChart, the Lite version supports up to 6 browsers while the Advanced version is capable of supporting unlimited browsers that can be configured the way you want.
4. Support for auto-login and scripting BlastChart's Advance version, which will be released in early 2012, supports auto-login and inline scripting. This feature enables information to be displayed according to your preferences. For example, you may wish to view information about a stock that is on a private page and requires you to login. By configuring a few simple settings of the Smart Internet Browser, BlastChart is able to automatically log you into the private website and display the information on the relative page.
5. Switching it on and off as required There are times when you may be experiencing a slow connection, you may be approaching your download limit for your connection or you may just want to focus on analyzing the chart or indicator at hand. In such a case, BlastChart has the capability to turn Smart Internet Browsing on or off as circumstance warrants to help you get focused on your current task.
6. Performance and scalability Performance and scalability is a very powerful feature of BlastChart, but you must use it with proper caution. As you load up additional websites in your browser, your system’s processor and memory usage also increases. This may have the consequent effect of slowing down your system, in which case it would be advisable for you to select the websites which are most important and which you use often. It follows that you must configure the number of browsers and websites as per the capability and capacity of your system.
The success of most trading strategies is fully dependent on the quick analysis of a lot of information, and this is most effectively done with the help of great stock charting tool. BlastChart’s Smart Internet browsing feature allows you to do this easily and quickly at once by pulling in information from various sources, including your favorite sources. Having the right information is very critical in making a right decision and this spells the difference between making a profitable and unprofitable trade. This feature can both make and save you a lot of money.
As an illustration, let’s say that you are doing an analysis of a certain stock in accordance with your trading system and strategy. You have determined a potential breakdown on a Point and Figure chart where a Double Bottom shows a pattern of being broken and unstable. As this indication provides a strong sell signal, you are determined either to exit the said stock or short sell it. Unknown to you, however, there are moves in which the concerned company will be taken over with a price offer that is at a 50% premium to the current market price. Without this substantial information, you could be trapped into making a short trade and consequently suffer a huge loss since the price can be expected to move up after the stated company takeover. With Smart Internet browsing, however, the Yahoo Finance page for the stock automatically loads up as you are studying your chart, bringing you fresh news on latest developments surrounding the said stock. Having this news around, you certainly are not going to make a sell decision. In fact, you could enter the stock to take advantage of a potential up move, not only saving you a lot of money but also actually making a profitable trade.
BlastChart also provides training videos to help you acquaint yourself with it thoroughly. The videos provide a quick and easy way to learn about the software and how implement your trading strategies. Apart from this, there is also a lot to earn from the insightful charts shared by the BlastChart community. A free trial version is available for download for you to give it a try. Go ahead and give it a try and start your journey towards trading success!
Sources of Information
The post is made up of the author's original content, or is a compliation of material from various places.